Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate paid social expert to join our team at our head office in NYC. The Manager will oversee all paid social initiatives including performance of boosted brand campaigns, in addition to supporting the wider team in performance channels. The candidate will help provide strategy for our paid social campaigns, aimed at acquiring new customers as part of a holistic media strategy. The Manager will also work synergistically with brand, creative and copy to test into new ad formats and influencer marketing.
- Lead paid social creative strategy, working with creative to brief assets in Asana and test into new ad ideas.
- Work alongside the Director of Performance Marketing to develop channel strategy focused on customer acquisition initiatives.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution and optimization of social/paid media campaign performance.
- Establish, monitor and report on all paid channel KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations based on performance metrics.
- Manage with Audience Segmentation strategies (Custom Audiences in Facebook, Live Ramp etc.)
- Work towards KPI’s such as CAC, LTV, and attribution modeling for the channel
- Manage submission and delivery of creative requests for all performance marketing channels.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders.
- Manage digital performance invoice and budget planner, ensuring accuracy and optimization.
- Perform Test Variants for campaigns to gain insights on Messaging, Promotions, and Creative
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to understand global strategic marketing plans and then propose media strategies to support, within budget constraints and ROAS goals.
- Work with Site Team to develop landing page strategy and on-site optimization utilizing Experience Optimization Platforms
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace.
- 3+ years’ experience optimizing best-in class Paid Social Campaigns.
- Experience reporting and providing regular insights to business stakeholders.
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget to meet sales goals.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager etc.
- Experience working with complementary business functions such as Creative, Technology, Merchandising, Operations, and ability to navigate and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently).
- Passion to learn new channels and grow to manage other paid initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is between $70,000 and $78,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.