Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate Product Development Coordinator to join our Product Development team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Design Team focusing on RTW collection, Swim program, and Trims development. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our Production Team, Fabric Team, and Technical Design Team. The position is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Senior Product Development & Production Manager.
- Work with Design team to develop and execute proto samples and SMS for RTW, Swim line, and exclusive programs
- Launch Tech Packs and communicate fit comments to factories
- Prepare cut ticket, fabric, trims, and other materials for factories to make samples
- Create WIP report and manage sample schedule through daily communication with domestic and international vendors
- Track, log in, and organize samples
- Work with Design team to develop seasonal trims
- Place sample trim orders and track shipments
- Obtain TDS from trim suppliers and set up raw materials in PLM system and excel chart
- Maintain physical trim library
- Prepare dry clean testing for all new and developed trims
- Create trim binders for each season
- Assist in updating trim inventory
- 2-3 years of experience in apparel product development
- Experience of working directly with overseas and domestic factories
- Proactive, extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Chinese speaking is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.