The Recruiting Manager - Retail will be responsible for recruiting for open roles throughout our network retail stores. This individual will report to the Senior Vice President – Human Resources. Responsible for job description creation through offer acceptance. This role is located out of our New York corporate office.
- Proactively source candidates via internal and external methods: cold-calling, networking, employee referrals, internal movement, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain online job postings and boards
- Screens candidates and use the most appropriate criteria
- Conducts phone screens to confirm interest and availability, provides information regarding the position, and schedules all in-person interviews
- Work with Careers inbox and ensure it is being managed
- Responsible for finalizing the offer process, inclusive of reference checks, compensation requirements
- Understand industry information and the competitive landscape
- Ensure all relevant information is entered in the internal candidate database and LinkedIn Talent Hub
- Works closely with store general managers, area managers and Senior Director of Retail on all recruiting matters
- Informs team regarding the recruitment process and ensure decisions are made and communicated promptly
- Create and update all job descriptions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience of full cycle recruitment in fashion retail organizations required
- Experience within a high-growth organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical yet creative recruiting solutions to meet or exceed recruiting metrics and drive consistency
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.