Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Retail Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting in strategizing, creating, and executing projects and programs that drive growth and profitability in our stores. This position will continue to develop effective communication, workload planning and project management to achieve operational excellence across stores. This role is based in our NYC office and reports to the Senior Retail Operations Manager.
- Oversee retail communication from corporate office to stores
- Manage policy and procedure to ensure updates are maintained
- Escalate day to day technology issues in stores
- Manage personals orders and returns
- Order stores supplies monthly and assess replenishment as needed
- Own all store related production issues and requests
- Organize and format monthly recaps from stores
- Create store directives and contest posters
- Print all weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist with physical inventories twice a year
- Assist in stores as needed
- Organize travel as needed
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in excel and power point
- Communicates effectively and professionally
- Self-starter, team oriented and creative thinker
- Ability to multitask
- KWI experience a plus
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.