The Returns Assistant executes and undertakes all return-related activities. The person in this role will handle, and process all returns for our Ecommerce, Retail and Wholesale Division.
- Review daily reports from warehouse and process open returns.
- Coordinate and follow up with other departments to ensure problem resolution.
- Work together with Customer Service team members to promote an environment of customer satisfaction.
- Daily review and follow up of pending or missing RMAs through RMA systems.
- Create/edit RAs for retail store returns when necessary.
- Upload dropship returns for Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.
- Process credits in a timely manner.
- Proactively seek out improvements in processes.
- Handle all returns from Ecommerce, Retail and Wholesale.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to navigate proficiently through multiple systems.
- Proficient in MS applications, specifically MS Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
- Interest in the fashion industry and Logistics processes within the industry.
The hourly range for this role is between $24.00 and $26.00. The relevant hourly rate will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The hourly rate is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.