Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to work closely alongside the creative team in creating and executing graphic requests for multi-departmental needs. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the E-com Art Director.
- Create compelling, visually exciting designs (static & video) for multi-platform, multi-channel digital campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy
- Maintain brand standards and support new initiatives, ensuring brand consistency across channels
- Partner with E-com Art Director and Graphic Designer in creating digital assets for seasonal launches and sales
- Assist in post-production for E-commerce assets (coordinating retouchers, communication of deliverables and adhering to timelines)
- Support creative team on E-commerce shoots.
- Assist in retouching and resizing of product photography.
- Manage and maintain image archive of ecommerce imagery.
- Work closely with teams to ensure asset delivery.
- Assist in site refreshes and digital storytelling.
- This position reports to the E-commerce Art Director
- 3+ years of design experience in a related field
- Eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Strong voice, highly motivated, self-managed, and able to think independently
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and knowledge of Premiere Pro)
- Well-rounded creative portfolio with design, digital and branding projects
- Previous experience at luxury lifestyle, fashion or creative agency is preferred
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Thanks initiative and understands no task is too small
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- BA / BFA in a design, or similar
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion/music/entertainment/art + design/tech/sports/wellness/food
- Retouching skills are a plus
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.