Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Wholesale Retail Coordinator will primarily be responsible for offering the customer an elevated brand experience while driving sales to achieve the predetermined sales goal. This person will be in charge of executing store visits, merchandising stores to company standards, performing trainings, assisting in events and communicating consistently with management. This person partners closely with the corporate wholesale team as well as our department store partners.
- Achieving sales plans
- Build and maintain relationships with store management, sales associates, and visual teams
- Coach and educate all store personnel on the brand, and new product launches
- Always be aware of the current state of business for your accounts, encourage creative selling techniques and clienteling
- Actively drive full price sales and partner with associates and personal shoppers to build sales
- Conduct training seminars with department stores throughout the season to continue to offer product knowledge to sales teams
- Communicate with accounts often and set attainable daily and weekly goals to help them achieve plans
- Conduct floor moves when monthly deliveries hit, as well as minor floor moves and updates weekly to make deliveries look fresh, new and exciting
- Highlight new receipts, “wow” pieces, and advertised looks
- Assure visual standards on the floor – direction of merchandise, tag tucking, proper size runs
- Work with visual and merchandising teams to ensure the brand image is consistently upheld and cohesive across all doors
- Assure we have the best possible floor space within the department
- Provide recaps, with pertinent sales, trend, and information on in season opportunities, as well as store photos
- Be the expert on the brand and teach store associates fit, fabric, sizing, styling, and seasonal offering
- Ensure specialist and sales team have all necessary tools to make the brand successful
- Plan and execute travel based on store needs and budget guidelines
- Review buys/product in advance and make door specific callouts and request
- Compile seasonal recap with the most important and valid feedback from the season for each store
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of relevant wholesale experience within luxury department stores like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and/or Nordstrom
- Ability to travel frequently
- Proven track record of success working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated in an independent field environment
- Experience with RTW merchandising
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.