Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are seeking an Assistant Production Manager to join our Denim Development & Production Department. The position is based in our Los Angeles Corporate office and reports to our Senior Denim Production and Product Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience in apparel product development & production.
- Support and assist in day-to-day operations of Product Development & Production teams for denim, as follows:
- Daily communication/visits with local factories and schedule management
- Work with production manager on weekly WIP with factories to track progress
- Proactively help ensure all quality standards are met in production stage – fabric, sewing, wash
- Coordinate with technical design team and pattern makers to release production on a weekly basis
- Attend weekly production meetings prepared with garment status updates/reports
- Sample tracking, logging and review before handing over to tech team
- Assist with creating and maintaining raw material POs in ERP/PLM system
- Coordinate logistics and import traffic with fabric mills and freight forwarders
- Work closely with Design, Merchandising, Pattern, Tech and Sales teams to finalize the details of each SKU
- Reviewing and approving factory shipping documents and invoices
- Email follow-up in a timely manner
- 3-5 years of work experience in production exclusively in the denim industry with technical understanding of pattern, sewing construction, and wash
- Understanding of seasonal production calendar and lead times
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once while working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Highly organized and efficient
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Team Player
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.