Care & Repair
Care & Repair
Garment Care Instructions
Each garment will have a care tag that references specific care instructions. We recommend following the care instructions precisely, as the printed care instructions have been approved after extensive testing by our production team and manufacturing partners.
Some other useful tips to ensuring the longevity of your garments:
- Fold knits and sweaters instead of hanging.
- Avoid ironing as often as possible and opt for steam.
- Close zippers and other fasteners to prevent snagging.
- Sensitive fabrics that are prone to pilling should be stored out of contact with other fabrics, especially knits and scuba fabrics.
- Fold clothes along their seams to avoid unwanted creases and to maintain the shape of the garment
- Allow garments to air-dry whenever possible, especially garments containing elastic
- You can usually choose to machine wash at a lower temperature than recommended on the label, but never higher, as some fabrics could shrink or get damaged. Lower temperatures are also good at preserving dyed fabrics.
If your Veronica Beard purchase arrived defective, please email your order information, a picture and a description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Garments found to be faulty within 90 days of purchase are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund.
Please note that damages as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Replacement for Lost Button/Snap
We offer replacement buttons free of charge, based on stock availability. Please email email@example.com one picture capturing the overall style of the garment and another picture detailing the button you need. We will forward your pictures to our production team to advise on the availability of buttons.
For missing snaps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org one picture capturing the overall style of the garment and another picture detailing the snap you need. Items with faulty snaps may be accepted for in-house repairs only—we don’t issue snaps as they are often incorrectly affixed by third-party tailors.
Replacement for Damaged Item from Another Retailer
Our policies only cover purchases made on veronicabeard.com and in our Veronica Beard store locations. We are unable to accept items purchased at partnering retail locations as these transactions are subject to the retailer’s own Return and Exchange policies. Please contact your point-of-purchase retailer directly to discuss return or exchange options.
To submit an in-house repair request, please email 2-3 images and a description of the damage to email@example.com. We will forward your pictures to our production team for assessment and, if your repair is accepted, we will send a prepaid return label for the item, repair it on our premises, and return it to you—free of charge.