Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate Analytics/Data Engineer to work closely with our Data Analyst, Marketing, Planning, Operations and Finance teams. This role will also work closely with leadership to design, build, manage, and analyze our data. This role will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our end-to-end analytics infrastructure, keeping data flowing into our warehouse, transforming, and modeling the data, managing our dashboards, and running ad-hoc queries and analysis.
- Work with leadership to understand all analytics requirements in the company and develop a prioritized plan to address company requirements
- Own the ELT process, data pipelining, dbt transform, data validation, and model documentation. Ensure that best practices are being followed and that both short term and long-term requirements are considered
- Translate business requirements into performant data models and data visualizations
- Involve in Design, development, and maintenance of Data Warehouse environment
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- 2+ years of experience as an Analytics/Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ELT processes using DBT
- 2+ years of hands-on SQL experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical leaders
- Experience with a BI/Visualization tools (Bonus: Sigma Computing)
- Experience with Direct-to-Consumer business models
- Experience owning and setting up analytics workflows end-to-end
- Experience working with Google Bigquery & Fivetran preferred.
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with a Customer Data Platform like Segment
- Opportunity to work with the most modern data stack including Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery, Segment, Sigma Computing and Heap Analytics
- Opportunity to join a data team early with important personal growth opportunities
- Be part of a high growth business with hundreds of thousands of customers and millions of data points
- Exciting challenges to work on due to the diversity of sales channels our Brand operates on (Ecommerce, Wholesale and Retail Stores)
- Opportunity to partner with well-respected members of the data community and very experienced business stakeholders
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.