Veronica Beard is looking for a Non-Apparel Assistant Buyer to support the ongoing expansion and continued success of the DTC business. This person will collaborate with the Senior Buying Manager to oversee total product life cycle and be responsible for product buys, initial allocation strategy, replenishment strategy, RTVs/Transfers, markdown management, etc.
- Weekly, seasonal and ad hoc reporting analysis of Veronica Beard sales performance.
- Recap delivery and classification selling to understand nuances by location and identify opportunities and /or risks for the business.
- Effectively communicate key learnings and action plans to the team.
- Inventory management in collaboration with Senior Buying Manager and Third Party Vendors
- Align on initial allocation strategy and weekly replenishment strategy.
- Partner monthly with manager on transfers/RTV requests to propose to Third Party Vendors
- Manage PO entry in a timely manner and track incoming third party shipments to stores or our warehouse
- Manage style maintenance in our back-office POS
- Assist in product pulls/organization for new store openings
- Maintain market awareness through store visits, competitor shopping and product / pricing analysis.
- Create Product Knowledge packets for cross functional teams and manage samples for upcoming campaign and ecommerce shoots
- Build effective relationships with cross-functional partners and store teams.
- Support all departments as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience (including strong internship experience) in buying, planning and/or merchandising. Footwear, Handbag and/or Accessory experience preferred.
- Advanced excel skills
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong understanding of market trends with a passion for product assortments
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while taking initiative and being accountable for work
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and flexible to deadline demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The base salary range for this role is between $50,000 and $60,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.