Veronica Beard is seeking a driven and passionate Data Entry Specialist to work closely with the Product Development and Raw Materials, focusing on Data Entry. The role will involve collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams across the company. This role is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Senior Director of Raw Materials & Associate Director of Product Development.
- Enters all raw materials: yarns, fabrics, & trims into Excel & PLM data base.
- Creates color codes for all Raw Materials and works with Print Designer for proper seasonal color names.
- Updates content codes according to raw material FDS/TDS files.
- Manages digital photo library of all raw materials in PLM.
- Tracks all NRF color codes for each season.
- Sets up all raw material codes for seasonal and CORE materials.
- Generates all style numbers for all divisions of garments in PLM.
- RTW, JEANS, JEANS SPORTSWEAR, SWEATERS & SWIM.
- Update styles in PLM throughout development stage, and generate style info in ERP system at the end of each season
- Review discrepancies in data to ensure information is correct and updated.
- Communicate to cross functional teams to make sure the process of updated info is streamlined and on time.
- 3+ years in the Garment Industry or Data Input Positions
- Experience working in Large and Small PLM to ERP systems
- Proactive, extremely organized, detail oriented, can think on their feet, and has a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
- Ability to work independently- Self-Starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The base salary range for this role is between $48,000 and $52,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.