Location: Los Angeles, CA
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are seeking a Denim Production Manager to join our Production Department. The position is based in our Los Angeles Corporate office and reports to our Senior Denim Production and Product Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have women’s denim production experience.
- Daily communication with domestic factories, problem solving and schedule management
- Independently work on weekly WIP mwith factories to track progress
- Attend weekly production meetings prepared with garment status updates/reports
- Proactively help ensure all standards are met in production stage – cost, quality, delivery
- Data entry and upkeep into ERP system
- Assist with creating and maintaining POs in ERP system
- Email follow-up in a timely manner
- Sample tracking, logging and review before handing over to tech team
- Approving bulk wash submissions and measuring TOP’s throughout production
- Attending weekly fittings
- Reviewing and approving factory shipping documents and invoices
- Assist with updating raw material and trim inventory
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in production exclusively in the denim industry with technical understanding of pattern, sewing construction, and wash
- Understanding of seasonal production calendar and lead times
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once while working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Highly organized and efficient
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Team Player
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.