Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support in the management, analysis, and strategy of our Paid Performance channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, has a “growth” mindset, and is eager to learn. The candidate also has strong project management skills and impeccable attention to detail, as he/she will support in reporting performance, maintaining our budgets, and communicating marketing campaigns and critical deadlines internally, and to our agency partners. Lastly, this candidate shows initiative and an eagerness to help improve current processes. This role is based out of our New York Corporate Office and reports to our Senior Paid Media Manager.
Support in all aspects of Paid Performance Marketing Campaigns, including:
- Manage asset requests for Paid Social, Paid Search, Display and more
- Assist in Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting on all paid channel KPIs
- Coordinate external and cross-functional marketing calendars as they relate to paid channels
- Help to lead seasonal ad launches, liaising with agencies to ensure message changes
- Work with key stakeholders to build a testing plan for Paid Channels
- Help in the synthesis and analysis of performance, contributing recommendations that form the basis of our strategy for Paid Social, Paid Search and more
- Help to monitor and refine marketing budget for channels, ensuring accuracy and optimization
- Support in ad hoc analysis on campaign tests across our channels
- Support in the effective communication of campaign results for senior stakeholders, using PowerPoints, excel, etc.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Digital Marketing (Paid Search or Paid Social)
- Previous experience in campaign management and execution preferred
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excel experience preferred
- Data-driven and a curious mindset – excited and not intimidated by new data technologies
- Driven by supporting others and thrives working in a team
- Team player and able to build strong relationship
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.