Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for an entrepreneurial ecommerce operations manager to join our team as the E-Commerce Ops/Product Manager. Reporting into the Head of E-commerce, this manager will be responsible for strategically growing veronicabeard.com and optimizing our P&L as we expand domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate is a numbers-driven, task-oriented project and product manager who is interested in deeply understanding every element of running an ecommerce site. Part number-crunching, part project-management, and part cross-functional cooperation, this role requires a data-driven, detail-oriented taskmaster who can go deep to uncover learnings and keep goals on-track.
This person will work with leverage data to make their decisions and points, presenting insights and recommendations to drive key projects. The candidate is expected to be a data-driven, inquisitive, and results-driven taskmaster who can dive deep to problem solve and continue to help execute process-driven solutions. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, creative, operations, planning, finance, retail and wholesale teams.
- Report and analyze impact of any changes or issues on site, new features launching, international performance, and any opportunities or impacts to the ecommerce business
- Work closely with the head of ecommerce, marketing, finance and analytics to prepare a bottoms up forecast for the ecommerce business; coordinate with marketing, operations, planning and customer service to ensure their planning and execution is lockstep with goals for the ecommerce P&L
- Adjust forecasts as needed based on changes to the business and market conditions
- Work with planning to define discounting and promotional strategies and to adjust daily forecasts as needed
- Measure, report and improve key performance metrics regarding site traffic, conversion analysis and user behavior. Optimize daily, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist head of ecommerce and other key business leaders with management of ecommerce vendors, analyzing their performance to ensure they are accretive to the bottom line. Identify opportunities for costs and process savings and suggest optimizations
- Actively monitor daily data flow between front end, order management, and internal systems; working with appropriate partners to resolve any discrepancies and issues
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to key traffic-driving initiatives, especially within SEO, and utilize key product and merchandising strategies to drive channel growth
- Manage cross-team collaborative projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce, analytical or general management roles
- Analytical experience, preferably in finance or data-driven discipline
- Possess deep project management experience, tech or product management a plus
- Strong quantitative data skills, especially with excel, with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently and strategically with a wide range of internal departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across departments
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and drive projects forward
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.