Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Executive Assistant to support our executive leaders. This role will provide high-level administrative support to our Founders and President. The Executive Assistant should have a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and has a strong service approach. This role is based in our NYC office and reports to our President.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for executive staff
- Manages personal tasks for Founders and President
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executives in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.