- Administration of helpdesk support for end users and retail stores
- Manage internal company servers and ensure that the OS is updated & patched
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Catalog and maintain records of all company issued hardware & software assets
- Manage supplies and open service ticket for corporate printing services
- Mobile Device Management of company issued devices
- Manage communications to the company regarding IT related problems, maintenance and announcements
- Manage the corporate phone system
- Procure and facilitate new hire setup technology needs
- Monitor & prioritize helpdesk tickets through IT service portal
- Manage wireless network connectivity as well as WAP configuration for both corporate and retail environments
- Collaborate with outside vendors to help with projects and resolve network related issues
- 4-year college degree or a technical degree in a computer related field
- 2 years IT related experience in a network environment
- Proficient in Window and Mac operating systems including Windows Server
- Windows, Apple and/or Cisco certifications preferred
- Experience should include but not limited to Exchange and Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud platforms.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required in working with end users
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
The base salary range for this role is between $50,000 and $60,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.