Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a motivated Jeans Junior Account Executive to join our growing Veronica Beard JEAN team. This person will manage the day-to-day operations and relationships for major department store partners in the Denim World. They will be responsible for all aspects of sales for their business, including market, re-orders, selling, store visits, etc.
- Manage account projections for initial bookings and re-orders
- Manage selling, work to meet sales plans, and meet financial goals
- Understand and react to sales trend
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales
- Run market appointments, project units, and maintain orders
- Visit Stores
- Relay product feedback from accounts with design and upper management
- 2-3 years of relevant wholesale experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of key markets
- Strong Communication Skills both written and Verbal
- Previous strategic sales growth experience
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.