Jr. Accountant/ Accountant
Posted by Paige Redmon on
The Junior Accountant/ Accountant will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success. This role is based out of our corporate office in New York reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- Oversee Ecom payment processing, reconciling balances, chargebacks, and refunds.
- Take charge of sale tax reconciliation.
- Work with the accounting manager on maintaining accurate asset schedules.
- Assist with intra department areas AR and AP
- Work closely with the accounting manager on reconciliations of GL Balances
- Provide coverage for team members as needed.
- Assist with Special Ad hoc projects as prioritized by the business.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, high quality service and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- DTC (eComm and Retail) experience preferred.
- Proficient in advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP Great Plains is a plus.
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
The base salary range for this role is between $75,000 and $85,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.