Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a Junior Photoshoot Producer to work closely alongside the creative team responsible for the consistency of Veronica Beard's aesthetic and elevating brand experience across all consumer touch-points.
The Photoshoot Producer is a full-time on-site role working closely with the Creative Producer and assisting the Director of Creative, Art Director, and Stylist. The Photoshoot Production Coordinator will ensure all small and large details have adequately been thought-out and executed before and during our photoshoots. In addition, you will maintain projects' day-to-day flow and management from beginning to end.
- Assist Creative Producer in managing the shoot production and execution of all e-comm and campaign photography and video, and other administrative tasks
- Partner with executive assistant to schedule meetings and manage creative reviews throughout pre-production
- Source and coordinate all catering, travel arrangements, insurance, permits, shoot locations, and props
- Work closely with site merchandiser to update shot lists/samples needed for e-commerce photoshoots
- Sample management: request, reserve, pull and return samples needed for each photoshoot
- Coordinate and manage model go sees
- Oversee and schedule messengers
- Support needs of photoshoot crew on set
- Help maintain creative decks and archives of talent and ideas for future shoots
- Reconcile all shoot related expenses
- Provide vendors with creative assets after shoots
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Resourceful and problem-solving personality
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work independently
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, InDesign
- Basic understanding of Mac OS
- Extreme attention to detail
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management skills
- Creative vision
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in fashion, photography, and content creation
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.