Veronica Beard is looking for a passionate Junior Graphic Designer to work closely alongside the creative team who is responsible for consistency of Veronica Beard’s aesthetic and elevating brand experience across all consumer touchpoints. The Junior Graphic Designer will work on a variety of both print and digital deliverables and campaign creative across all channels. In addition to creating digital assets, the designer will help fulfill production and administrative duties for the creative team. Including project management, assisting with photoshoot pre and post - production tasks and communicating cross-departmental requests. This role reports to the Ecommerce Art Director and is based in our NYC office.
- Design graphics across all Veronica Beard channels, both digital and print.
- Act as creative lead for paid media assets, including affiliate banners, seasonal campaign launches and sale.
- Assist social with weekly graphics needs.
- Update and maintain campaign assets across the Veronica Beard website, VB edit homepage, VBGB, and additional content pages.
- Execute monthly email automations and slicing of all Veronica Beard marketing emails.
- Create Welcome series and Re-engagement email campaigns.
- Partner with events team to design flyers and invites.
- Assist Graphic Designer with digital production of ecommerce assets (i.e., cropping, exporting and renaming images) for both VB and wholesale sites.
- Partner with Graphic Designer on seasonal projects including mailers and social franchise.
- Own and maintain monthly messaging map in partnership with integrated marketing.
- Support in the creation of creative decks.
- BA/BFA with a focus in design, or similar
- 1-2 years of design experience in a related field
- Eye for design with a sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of digital and print design
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Creative portfolio including both print and digital design
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion / music / entertainment / art + design / tech / sports / wellness / food
- Retouching and video/animation skills are a plus
The hourly rate for this role is between $24.00 and $26.00. The relevant hourly rate will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The hourly rate is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.