The Omnichannel Clienteling Associate will manage Veronica Beard’s omnichannel client interactions and play a vital role in building and curating customer’s wardrobes with VB’s latest styles. The Associate will also serve as the owner of top customer communications across store and e-commerce, partnering with the stores team to build consumer relationships through proactive outreach, creating brand advocacy and customer retention. This role requires a high-energy, sociable individual with strong attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills. The position will involve cross-functional collaboration with our Retail, Operations, E-commerce, Planning and Production teams.
Customer Clienteling/Post-Purchase Experience:
- Lead proactive clienteling outreach efforts with stores and ongoing communication with top customers to strengthen personal relationships and deliver superior, personalized service via email, text messages and phone calls to encourage customer loyalty and increase sales.
- Partner with store management to ensure that associates are cultivating relationships with customers using outreach lists, mapping out all customer touch points, and setting up appointments/consignments.
- Provide the stores team with weekly reporting to track clienteling efforts, attributed sales, and identify opportunities to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review store clienteling initiatives and strategize when performance standards are not met.
- Develop and refine a clienteling toolkit for stores and actively look for strategies to increase customer traffic and client development.
- Identify new clients and maintain current client lists for growth of consignment business and client development.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of seasonal collections to effectively communicate product features and provide styling advice to client advisors in stores and to digital customers.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of post-purchase experience for top customers including enhancements to order tracking, return processes, and omnichannel fulfillment.
- Help launch Veronica Beard’s Online Consignment Box program and manage the process from initial customer sign-up through delivery of items & post-purchase experience.
- Develop high-touch relationships with customers and curate items for them based on their individual needs & preferences.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates daily and work with the Production department & Warehouse to ensure timely delivery and expedite shipments as needed.
- Follow-up with customers regarding order and return issues (i.e., declined credit card transaction, out of stock items, refund status)
- Maintain existing orders (including shipping upgrades, order adjustments, shipping/billing information changes, delivery status updates, requests for tracking information and cancellations)
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of prior in-store or digital stylist experience, preferably at an e-commerce, beauty, or fashion retail business.
- Previous in-store clienteling and/or training experience a plus.
- Keen understanding of luxury client needs and expectations. Strong situational awareness to deliver the right tone of voice, adapt to the channel and situation, and put the customer first.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Strong listening skills and sociable, friendly with an engaging personality.
- Shows initiative, is extremely self-motivated, a problem-solver and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable pulling reports using a Business Intelligence tool and using Excel to format them and share them out with a wider audience.
The salary range for this role is between $65,000 and $80,000. The relevant salary range will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The salary range is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.