Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is looking for an Overseas Production Assistant. The individual will be responsible for the communication and follow up on every aspect of the Overseas Production process. This position is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Production.
- Create and follow up on packages to factories from production team
- Check in and pass samples for fittings
- Distribute and update seasonal BOMs
- Assist in creating and updating bulk garment purchase orders
- Partner with internal teams on bulk fabric and trim approvals
- Organize and maintain seasonal trim binders
- Create and distribute UPC data. Then check and approve bulk UPC layouts
- Assist with data entry into ERP system
- Receive Shipping Docs from overseas factories and confrim shipments in ERP system
- Process and Log invoices for approval
- Manage physical TOP inventory, send samples to Warehouse
- Keep internal log of TOP samples checked out
- Ensure compliance with seasonal calendar milestones
- Attending weekly WIPs and touch base meetings
- Entry level knowledge of fashion production/ product life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Detail Oriented and good problem-solving skills
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Spanish Speaking a plus
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.