The Receptionist will manage our reception area as well as be the point-of-contact for our Corporate office. The individual will welcome guests and greet people as well as support the Executive Assistant in daily tasks, including helping with both corporate and personal needs of our founders, distributing correspondence and supporting with Market Week. The Receptionist should have a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. The individual must be able to manage multiple tasks and has a strong customer service approach. This position reports to the Executive Assistant.
- Act as support for Executive Assistant
- Coordinate all front desk activities
- Ensure the reception area is well-maintained
- Greet and welcome guests
- Direct visitors to the appropriate employee(s)
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and packages
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Manage the messenger process
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Assist with employee events
- Send Company-wide emails
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, copying and scanning
- Ad hoc projects
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Communicate any needs for office and kitchen supplies, as well as any servicing needed to equipment to the Facilities Manager.
- Proven experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. printers)
- Professional demeanor and customer service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The hourly range for this role is between $23.00 and $25.00. The relevant hourly rate will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The hourly rate is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.