As our in-house Retoucher, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our creative aligns with overall brand vision and messaging. You will work on making imagery that is visually compelling, will be required to pay close attention to detail, color, and composition with a strong understanding of e-commerce visual standards and ensure that the brand experience is maintained across all platforms.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about visual storytelling and creating impactful e-commerce experiences through high-quality images. This person must have the ability to adapt to evolving brand aesthetics and guidelines and are proactive, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with the creative, social, and marketing teams to understand and execute on the vision for product images in alignment with the Veronica Beard brand aesthetic
- Retouch and enhance product images to meet the highest standards of quality, color accuracy, clarity, and overall visual appearance
- Maintain consistency in image style and quality across all platforms and channels, including website, social media, promotional materials, print materials, and OOH
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in retouching to continually elevate the quality and impact of our visual content
- Manage and maintain (or implement) excellent file structure, organization and workflow practices
- Ability to handle high volume of assets
- Collaborate with photographers and other team members to ensure a seamless and cohesive production process
- 2+ years of experience as a photo Retoucher in a studio or brand environment – ideally in the Fashion or eCommerce industry. With a portfolio showcasing examples of image retouching.
- Should include skin, garment, product clean up, color matching, compositing, masking across campaign imagery to social to ecommerce assets.
- Proven track record of detail-oriented, organized, and methodical approach to retouching and familiarity with e-commerce and fashion industry visual standards.
- Strong communication skills to articulate creative decisions and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with and receiving creative direction from Art & Creative Directors and make amends where necessary.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of Mac OS, Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One, and Excel. Should have comprehensive knowledge of the digital color space.
The base salary range for this role is between $55,000 and $65,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.