The Senior Merchandiser is responsible for the product direction and performance of all RTW categories. The individual will work closely with the Senior Director of Merchandising to develop a line that represents Veronica Beard and is aligned with the merchandise strategy for each delivery. This role is based in our NY office.
- Create seasonal line plans for RTW components
- Analyze weekly, monthly, seasonal data & provide hindsight analysis
- Provide competitive analysis: price points, silhouettes, fabric, category, etc.
- Identify new trends and provide seasonal merch guidance
- Provide/develop PK knowledge for store and E-commerce teams
- Act as liaison between Design, Sales and Production
- Manage business by analyzing sales information to identify opportunities for increasing sales and improving margins
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and cross-functional partners
- 7+ years of merchandising experience
- Knowledge of marketplace and has a history of RTW Sales
- Well versed in all aspects of the fashion industry from fabrics, fit and construction
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
- Strong product sense and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and reporting abilities to identify opportunities and wins
- Passionate and excited to be on the front lines of a growing team
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and able to work independently as well as collaboratively cross-functionally
The base salary range for this role is between $90,000 and $100,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.