Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are seeking a Trim Assistant to join our Production team. This position will support the Trim manager in day-to-day trim development across multiple categories and different stages of the product life cycle. This role is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Trim Manager.
- Assist Trim Manager to launch seasonal brand concepts with trim suppliers
- Create and follow up on proto/SMS trim samples
- Generate and maintain seasonal trim WIP report and Trim Detail Sheets
- Ensure trim samples and approvals are within compliance of calendar milestone dates
- Partner with internal cross functional team on trim development and lab dip approvals
- Generate and update PLM trim entries and ensure accuracy is maintained
- Cultivate good relationship with suppliers to ensure trims are on time and meet brand’s price structure
- Create trim material boards
- Create and follow up with trim development packages
- Maintain and curate trim material library and physical trim records
- Process sample invoices for approval
- Launch and follow up on sample room trim replenishment orders
- Assist with creating and updating trim purchase orders
- Assist domestic factories with production trim shipments
- Assist with production receiving and shipping documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred Trim or Raw Materials background
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.