This position will support Senior Trim Manager in day-to-day trim development across multiple categories and different stages of the product life cycle.
- Launch seasonal brand concepts with trim suppliers
- Create and follow up on proto/SMS trim samples
- Generate and maintain seasonal trim WIP report and Trim Detail Sheets
- Ensure trim samples and approvals are within compliance of calendar milestone dates
- Partner with internal cross functional team on trim development and lab dip approvals
- Generate and update PLM trim entries and ensure accuracy is maintained
- Cultivate good relationship with suppliers to ensure trims are on time and meet brand’s price structure
- Create trim material boards
- Create and follow up with trim development packages
- Maintain and curate trim material library and physical trim records
- Process sample invoices for approval
- Launch and follow up on sample room trim replenishment orders
- Assist with creating and updating trim purchase orders, invoices
- Assist domestic factories with production trim shipments
- Assist with production receiving and shipping documents
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook is required
- Trim or raw material background is a huge plus but not a necessity
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
The base salary range for this role is between $48,000 and $50,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.