Hello, Boston! We've just landed on 145 Newbury Street. Here, a quick tour plus decor highlights from our interior designer Carolina de Neufville.
1. With a mixture of natural materials, soft patterns, texture and colors, our Boston store exudes bohemian style. Our focal print is a golden-based floral, China Seas Batik in Camel & Blue.
2. Natural light floods the store through an oversized bay window in the front. We added a mid-century six-screen panel, made from woven rattan, to add dimension and depth.
3. Marco Walker and Laurie MacMillan are among the artists featured in the store. Marco’s geometric and quirky pieces are juxtaposed against Laurie’s soft paintings in deeps browns, golds and blues for balance and contrast.
4. Between the etagere, denim display and jewelry vitrine, there is a mixture of rattan and wicker furniture, another ode to true bohemia. A mid-century credenza grounds the space at the back of the store.
5. A 1970s Moroccan rug ties the space together with a geometric medallion pattern in rich burgundy and gold tones.
Discover More on VB Edit