We've just planted a flag in Greenwich, Connecticut, with a new store on 252 Greenwich Avenue. Here, a quick tour plus decor highlights from our interior designer Carolina de Neufville.
1. We went with all-brass fixtures and applied molding for a polished and sophisticated vibe; the ceiling is the original tin.
2. If you love the upholstery, head to Schumacher. All the ottomans, draperies and fitting-room stools are covered in its Iconic Leopard print while the sofas feature the Nymphaea Night florals—the latter's also in our San Francisco and Houston stores.
3. One of our favorite design details is the mid-century coffee table in the main room. Made of tessellated stone, it swivels and expands.
4. Also in the main room: A pair of beautiful abstract triptyques by artist Jason Trotter, named Double Jagged.
5. For a shot of bohemian contrast, you'll find a handmade and hand-knotted antique Afghan rug in the second room, a.k.a. our denim destination.
Discover More on VB Edit