Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
We are looking for a highly motivated and independent Assistant Production Manager to join our Production Department. This position is based out of our NYC Corporate office and reports to the Director of Production. The ideal candidate will have women’s along with domestic and overseas production experience.
- Daily communication with overseas and domestic factories, problem solving and schedule management.
- Assist the Associate Director of Production in costing
- Independently work on weekly WIP with factories to track progress
- Attend weekly production meetings prepared with garment status updates/reports
- Proactively help ensure all standards are met in production stage – cost, quality, delivery
- Data entry and upkeep into ERP system
- Assist with creating and maintaining PO’s in ERP system
- Email follow-up in a timely manner
- Sample tracking, logging and review before handing over to tech team
- Ensuring BOM’s are accurately maintained from collection handover to production
- Approving bulk submissions with PD and fabric teams
- Attending weekly fittings
- Reviewing and approving factory shipping documents and invoices
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in production exclusively in the fashion industry
- Experience in both domestic and overseas production
- Understanding of seasonal production calendar and lead times
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once while working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Highly organized and efficient
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Preferred ERP experience from previous employment.
- Team Player
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.