Location: New York City
Role Type: Full-time
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
The Senior Manager of Retail Visual Merchandising is responsible for articulating and executing creative vision, visual window concepts and floor sets for boutiques ensuring a stimulating environment that enhances the customer store experience and promotes brand consistency. This person will be responsible for concepting quarterly window installs, ensuring the store windows align with brand messaging and assisting in all new store openings. This role is based in our NYC office and reports directly to Senior Director of Retail.
- Understand the Veronica Beard aesthetic so that appropriate substitutions and adaptations can be made to merchandise presentations, interior displays, and mannequin styling based on product ownership, business needs, and store specific architecture
- Partner with store teams to act as a liaison of communication between corporate and store level execution; this includes weekly and monthly communications as needed
- Partner with store teams to plan, oversee, and execute all product placement, fixture layouts, displays and window installations for floor set roll outs
- Identification and follow up of preventative store repairs & maintenance including; broken/chipped fixtures, paint, façade damages, lighting issues etc.
- Ensure back of house organization, maintenance, and cataloguing of all visual props, mannequins, and fixtures is being maintained in all stores
- Participate in corporate/field leadership visits with ability to present and discuss any visual successes and/or opportunities
- Conduct formal visits across retail using relevant tools to update all partners on state of stores
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions within retail that will help drive business results
- Partner with planning team to be knowledgeable of seasonal buys and key items for planning and execution of monthly floor sets
- Analyze inventory of key categories to suggest transfers between stores, as well as communicating any product needs in the areas of depth and assortment
- Participate in all new store openings with Interior Designer, Retail Director & Retail Operations Manager
- Create and submit weekly window changes and bi weekly floor sets
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in Visual Merchandising
- Multi store experience required
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Candidate should be open to regular travel as needed
- Ability to manage all personal travel and entertainment budgets and calendars
- Proficiency with Power Point and basic photography skills
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements and any other pertinent materials.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.