Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate and talented Junior User Experience (UX) Designer to join the Ecommerce Product team. As a Junior UX Designer you will partner directly with the Director of Omni-Channel Operations and Product, Senior UX Designer and other partners across the Digital and Creative teams at Veronica Beard. You will be responsible for leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to inform user-centric designs that elevate Veronica Beard’s digital brand identity.
As a member of the Ecommerce Product Team, your primary focus will be on optimizing the conversion funnel, ideating new and interesting ways to engage visitors, and ensuring designs are accurately brought to life in the development phase through thorough quality assurance and testing.
The ideal candidate has exceptional design skills, a great aesthetic, and a track record for building user-centric designs with a commitment to accessibility and compliance. Your ability to distill complex information into visually captivating designs while adhering to deadlines is crucial. We are looking for someone who has in-house or agency experience working with contemporary or luxury businesses. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is key.
This role is based our corporate office in New York and reports to the Director of Omni-Channel Operations and Product.
- Work closely with Senior UX designers to conduct user research, usability testing, gather insights, and translate findings into design improvements to optimize the user experience on our website
- Assist in maintaining design consistency across various digital touchpoints and 3rd party partners while ensuring alignment with brand guidelines
- Contribute and manage the UX roadmap by providing detailed insights into the management of all features
- Perform user acceptance testing for all new frontend features as well as the site’s critical shopping path
- Partner internally with business partners and externally with 3rd party vendors and development agency
- Monitor and report on user behavior as well as key learnings and strategic enhancements to the site
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX/UI design
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in design, web design, interaction design, UX/UI design or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Strong portfolio showcasing UX/UI work
- In-depth understanding of the e-commerce customer journey, ecosystem and trends
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or similar tools
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members such as operations, UX designs, business development, marketing, data science, etc.
The base salary range for this role is between $70,000 and $80,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.